Wednesday 24 April 2013

Tom Ford Santal Blush & Jasmin Rouge

Whilst trawling through the archives, I found a post that had never been published – I think it’s because I published the video on Basenotes fragrance website instead! Anyway, here it is now. A video review of Tom Ford’s Santal Blush and Jasmin Rouge, both from the Private Blend collection.



I wear Santal Blush all the time these days, I adore it. It’s very, very unusual and I get a lot of comments! I’m kind of pleased that it’s really expensive, in an absolutely selfish way, because it means that I won’t smell everybody wearing it. It’s a rare little gem that’s sandalwoody, exotic and heady but still manages to stay light and quite fresh.


I don’t know why I’m telling you this – I’ll have the same problem as I did with my secret weapon, Escentric Molecule 01! I knew I shouldn’t have let that little secret out of the bag…


I do wear Jasmin Rouge now and then, but there’s still something about it that I don’t 100% love. It’s really boudoir-y (liking my fragrance descriptions?!) and powerful – it’s like a woman wearing a power suit with full red-lace lingerie set beneath it. It’s over-the-top and sexy, but has a sophisticated exterior. (Surely I get top marks for that analogy?)
it’s interesting that my initial feelings were almost exactly the same as they are now! Enjoy – you can find Tom Ford Private Blend perfumes at Selfridges.com and HouseofFraser.co.uk


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.