Wednesday 24 April 2013

Haul Time! Nail Polish, Accessoriez, Other Bits&Bobs!

Accessorize Nail Polishes
(normally £4, but all on various offers at the moment down to £1.95)
Aztec - I think I may have actually heard of thi
s one before, but in the jar, pot? It's a beautiful gold/pink/green/bronze! Super pretty and kinda looks like those multicoloured cars you sometimes see!

Truffle - This is a medium browny taupe with none of the shimmery glittery business. Haven't tried this yet, but hope it'll be nice on my fingers.

3D Glitter Polish in Dream - I have this on my toes at the moment and it's basically just a clear polish laced with fine tealy blue (mainly blue) glitter and some chunkier purple polish. Beautiful but needs a clear top coat over it.

Metalized Nails in Aquamarine - I also have this on my toes under Dream, it's a metallic teal on the darker side, and opaque in one coat like it claims!
Miss Sporty Nail Polishes
(£1.99 each, Superdrug)
If I remember correctly I did own a Miss Sporty nail polish years and years ago. I don't still have it, but it drew me back to the brand. I picked up two pastel shades from the Clubbing Colours line a yellow and purple. Theres no names on the bottle but I think the yellows called Paparazzi! They also claim to be quick drying, but we shall see!


MakeUp Academy Nail Varnish (£1)
MUA have been a brand I've been loving a lot, so when I decided to plunge into nails I new I had to get at least one of these to try and chose Shade 15 a beautiful fuchsia pink, a lot of their shades seemed to be very red/pink based though!

Superdrug Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
Seeing as I didn't own any Nail Polish, I didn't own any nail polish remover either! So decided just to go with a cheapie one first and see how I got on with it. It's Acetone free, cruelty free and vegan. As well as having Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, so has some credentials behind it!
Accessorize Intense Colour Lipgloss
(Not 100% sure on the price, less than £4 if I remember correctly though!)
This is a new release from Accessorize, so being me I had to check it out and I liked what I saw so picked up this beautiful bright corally shade called Incite. I haven't used it enough to review yet, but it's not sticky and has a lovely vanilla scent. I have it on in my lips in the video below!

Accessorize Silk Baked Eyeshadow
(again not sure on the exact price 'case I'm rubbish, but cheap!)
Another new release and another one I was excited for! I don't generally tend to buy eyeshadow singles any more as palettes are much better value. But this one called Chloe has such a unique green/gold deep smokey colour to it and is beautifully soft - even silky soft we could say! I haven't worn it on my eyes yet though!

NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer
(£2.99, Superdrug)
I've been getting into NYC recently (you can get it at Superdrug) and when I saw this at such a good price I thought it was definitely worth a try. Especially considering how much I liked their All Day Long Foundation! I will definitely let you know how I get on with it!
Garnier Moisturizing Lotion Sun Kissed Look
(~£5 depending on where you get it)
If you saw my recent post on the 7 Day Challenge Garnier ran then you'll know that I had picked this up! So far so good, and much better than the Dove one I had been using! This one gave visible effects after one use and made my skin lovely and soft without being orange (although it's likely to behave differently on different skin tones!).


Simple Sun-Kissed Moisture Cream
(£4.99 at Superdrug)
I picked this up as the lovely FleurDeForce said she liked it, and if it's good enough for her, then it's sure good enough for me! It is a face cream that has a light gradual tan in it, very handy to go with my Garnier one! But actually I don't know if I have a dud one or am just being really impatient, but I really haven't seen and difference in my skin. Time will tell!

1 comments :

  1. I lub yo haul <3 u gotch a nice collection

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.