Friday 26 April 2013

NYX Lip Gloss in Doll Pink, Ballerina Pink & Whipped



From L-R: Doll Pink, Ballerina Pink & Whipped

I’m love the NYX Round Lip Glosses, they’re fairly pigmented, non-sticky (can’t abide sticky glosses), pleasant smelling and affordable!  My only criticism is that they’re not particularly long-lasting… but most non-
sticky glosses can’t last through lunch anyway.

Swatched: L-R: Doll Pink, Ballerina Pink & Whipped.

Do you like the NYX Round Lip Glosses?  What shades are your favourites?

I bought these from Cherry Culture.com and paid $2 a piece, at that price… you can’t go wrong.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.