Tuesday 7 May 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

                                      Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum

                                            Boots - £10.99 here 

For the first half of 2012 I really thought the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation was my favourite go-to foundation however once autumn arrived I switched to Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum and loved it even
more. The reason for this is the slightly better coverage and serum consistency, which really does blend well into the skin. What I love most about this foundation is that is really conceals any redness in the skin and doesn't ever look cakey. An amazing quality foundation for the high street... which isn't surprising when Chanel & Bourjois cosmetics are owned by the same people and the products are produced in the same factory!


My only word of warning is that the lightest shade (I haven't tried any of the other shades so can't comment on them) is very yellow toned which may not suit all fair skin tones.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.