Saturday 11 May 2013

Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40

What it is:
A skin-perfecting, protective shield with a hint of sheer color.
What it does:
Protect yourself against harsh rays while diminishing imperfections with this multitasking day screen for gorgeous, healthy skin. This lightweight cream blocks against sun with 100 percent mineral filters and leaves skin soft—without a greasy residue. Clarin’s anti-pollution complex protects against environmental aggressors and electromagnetic waves, while cantaloupe melon extract helps neutralize the effects of free radicals and protects against cell damage. The sheer color provides light coverage and evens skintone for flawless, radiant skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
  •  Synthetic Dyes
  •  Petrochemicals
  •  Phthalates
  •  GMOs 
What else you need to know:
This product was tested by a dermatologist.



My Thoughts :
I am really happy with this product. I use it every morning on my face and neck before I put on my moisturizer (I use a tinted moisturizer and that is why I apply the sunscreen before, in order to avoid whiteness). It gives me the sun protection I need during the day, without the usual stickiness and perfume from a lot of other sunscreens. There is a light scent to this product, but after applying it usually vaporises and it does not give you that "I have just been to the beach"-smell.

I’m slowly moving out of my regular sunscreen comfort range and I have found that many new sunscreens have a much lighter non oily texture which is, of course, wonderful. We all need sunscreen everyday so comfort is paramount. The problem for me, is that I’m finding sunscreens to love in the higher price spectrum where the innovations are moving faster than in the drugstore/pharmacy brands. Its a right pity, because we need this everyday, yet if its going to be so pricey, how on earth are we going to keep it up? Ah… the neverending conundrum

I have combination skin with oily t-zone, and this does not make the skin more oily nor does it make my skin break out. It's a definite repurchase for me.


You might like it if :
  • You have a combination skin.
  • You're looking for a sunscreen that keeps oil at bay.
  • It helps in foundation blending and makes it last longer.
  • You expect it to Protect against UVA and UVB rays
  • You want Pink tint brightening on the skin
You might not like it :

  • You're allergic to mild scents.
  • You think it's pricey.
  • You expect it to make your skin oil-free 24 hrs.
Price :

Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection SPF 40 is priced $ 40. I purchased mine from Clarins counter.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.