Thursday 9 May 2013

Clinique’s new age defense BB cream SPF30


Clinique's new multi-tasking BB Cream helps prevent the premature signs of ageing with UVA/UVB and environmental protection while immediately concealing imperfections. Skin is soothed and hydrated
for a more youthful look. Additionally, this cream helps balance skin and provides oil and shine control to extend the life of foundation.

The Look and Feel
Appropriate for all skin types, including delicate skins, this lightweight formula contains multi-polarised pigments to enhance skin’s complexion. It provides medium to full coverage to blur imperfections without being too heavy for a naturally flawless look. Skin looks more perfected and even-toned. Skin texture feels smoother and softer.


NEW Age Defense BB Cream SPF30 is available in two shades for pink or golden undertones and appropriate for all skin types. Available exclusively at Harrods and Clinique.co.uk .
I totally loved this one, it does its job as it says. I’d rate it 8.5/10. I’d definitely repurchase it and yes it is on the top of my go to list :-)
Do you like BB creams? Which is your favourite?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.