Friday 31 May 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

One of the most annoying things in beauty is waiting for your body moisturiser to dry. When I’m getting ready in the morning I want to stay in bed for as long as possible, get ready and out the door so I don’t really have a lot of time to wait about. Nivea have recently
came out with an In-Shower Body Moisturiser* which solves the problem. I think we may have a new cult favourite on our hands.

The product is aimed at dry skin and promises to leave you with silky soft skin. It comes in a shampoo sized bottle with very simple instructions on how to use it. Basically once you’ve used your regular soap or shower gel and rinsed it off, you follow along with this and apply it over your skin like a regular moisturiser. Once you’ve done that and applied it everywhere you rinse it off and dry yourself off, it’s really that simple.


My Thoughts :

I found the process really easy and once I’d dried off my skin felt very soft and moisturised and that feeling lasted the entire day. Although the product is very convenient, I don’t think I’d recommend using it every time you need to moisturise. Although it’s free from artificial colours and silicones, it does contain Paraffinum Liquidum (AKA Mineral Oil) which forms a film on the skin and can clog your pores which is really disappointing. I’ll definitely still continue to use it but more on days when I’m in a rush.

I’d also point out that it does make your shower/bath extremely slippery so be careful and make sure you’re using a shower mat when using it. It does mention it on the packaging but I don’t want any of our readers falling and hurting themselves!

Despite the mineral oil, I would really recommend this product. I think the concept is a wonderful idea but I’ll most likely be saving it for lazy days!


Price:

It is  £3.56 for 250ml.

Do u like Nivea products? which one s ur favourite? Have u tired this?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think and plz do comment. So that I'd know what are you looking for and want me to write about.
If you want to ask a question make sure to check back after a few days for a reply.